Welcome to Atma Darshan
- Atma Darshan has evolved as a well-known Centre in Andheri - Mumbai that enhances the Psychological and Spiritual wellbeing of people in order to foster values of Love, Peace and Justice.
- There are programmes designed to cater all people irrespective of their religious background.
- The courses, seminars and retreats are based on well accepted psychological theories of human behaviour. We strive to achieve the spiritual quest of people through courses like Inner Healing; Family Retreat; Stress Management; Emotional Intelligence; Mid-Life Retreat; Aging Gracefully; Retreat for Widows, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Retreats for Priests and Religious etc.
- People are trained in counselling skills equipping them to help others.
PROGRAMMES - 2022
Other Services Offered by the centre
- Individual counseling and retreat direction.
- A Community of lay volunteers called ‘Disciples of the Divine Word’ to reflect over, pray for, and reach out to the poor and marginalized.
- We welcome volunteers to join this group.
- Facilities for individuals and families to spend time in prayer and solitude.
- Residential / Non-residential facilities to hold own workshops, seminars, retreats and meditation programs.
Disciples of the Divine Word – DDW
In October 1999 a lay association of those who had attended Atma Darshan programmes was called ‘Disciples of the Divine Word’ (DDW). The initial aim was to reflect over, pray for, and reach out to the poor and marginalized. The purpose of the group got fine-tuned as the years went by and today they have a 3-fold purpose – (a) to know, learn and integrate aspects of SVD spirituality relevant to their personal and family lives; (b) to grow as a team, and (c) to reflect over, pray for, and reach out to the poor and marginalized.